September Blog Carnival: Say it with flowers na!

Orchids and the terracotta tiles I mentioned in my last post

A lot of exciting things are happening in the desi blogosphere and it’s really nice to see the bloggers getting more interactive these days. Like I said earlier, the link party was always on the back of my mind but was hesitant to kick-start one. TO be frank, I didn’t know how to go about it. Patty’s August Table Post gave me the hopes of turning my long cherished dream come true….


Flowers - courtesy neighbour farm..

This September marks the second anniversary of The Keybunch. Isn’t this a great reason to celebrate? Why not join the party and celebrate with flowers then?



Orchids again....


Hand painted vase by my son..(not exactly, it was his art teacher:))

This is how you join the party -

1. Do a “Say it with Flowers’ post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph of flowers from your home. The flowers need not be an arrangement only, it can be from a potted plant, your garden, stringed flowers.....you get the idea!
2. Please do not use images from other sources.
3. Link back to our blog ‘thekeybunch.com’
4. Copy the 'permalink' from your “September Blog Carnival: Say it with flowers na!”
5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
6. Click the link before you. As always you can leave a comment and spread the word around. The more the merrier, what say?
7. If you don’t have a blog, you can always email your pictures to thekeybunch@gmail.com.



You have the whole of September to hop in and join and the party......

I am also linking this back to Romantic Home's 'Show and tell Friday"

Labels: , , ,